Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not sure how long I can Last

The title may be shocking but it is true We Terry, Judi and I have been working so hard for the last month or two on all the new things for the Sweet Shop that it is almost here to show everyone and I really want to show everyone now. I am normally pretty good at holding secrets but this one I just want to screan and show all of you so bad. So here is a hint for what will happened on Sunday September 23 2012 we will be at the Timpano Wedding show in Midland and that is where everything is being showed off. The 23 of September is important for another reason my business partner Terry also my husband is turning 40 that day so I thought what a great way to show off all the great things that we have been working on. On September 20 at the Sweet shop we will be baking off a brand new line of wait for it Donuts that right you read that line right I wrote DONUTS. That is a clue by the way so stay tuned for more clues everyday TTFN
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment