Saturday, September 29, 2012

Changes

The Changes at the Sweet shop The first Change is that we are a sweet shop and bakery we specialize in sweets but we also carry a line of bread, soups etc. The second Change is our Web-site with the help of Click to start we will have a web-site that is amazing and user(JEnny) friendly The third thing is we have teamed up with all kinds of shing diggs for candy table and sweet tables thats right we are now doing amazing sweet tables with sugar figure, donuts candy and so much more The forth thing is our over the top cake stands that we have built one spins and the other changes colour to what ever colour you like. The fifth thing if four was not enough is the company clothing we will be all in matching shirts The sixth thing is we did a show with the fabulous Steve Marks (Roger Cable Midland Steve Marks live) So many good changes but we know with changes it is hard so if i seam a little off the last few month this is why I am so proud to have you all in my life, I believe that all my customers are my sweet shop family Thank you for being a part of my sweet family TTFN Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment